Brokerage
Brokerage

How difficult is the California Real Estate Broker Exam?

I will be taking my California Real Estate Broker Exam soon. Anyone can give me any tips to pass the test. Any thoughts?

johndepalma100

John De Palma

De Palma investment Partners

Los angeles, Ca

6 years ago

votes
Brokerage
John De Palma
posted 6 years ago
latest activity 2 years ago

Ron James

Ron James

Ron Managment LLC

Visit My Website

Contact Me

The way my son passed his broker exam, he bought the Allied school broker exam CD on ebay and there are over 2,000 questions and answers on this CD. You just need to study study study and memorize the questions and the answers.

votes
6 years ago
James o'connor

James o'connor

Public records LLC

Visit My Website

Contact Me

The most important part of taking the exam is making sure you’re not just familiar with the information you’re being tested on, but that you actually comprehend it. There’s a lot less stress and worry if you’re fully immersed in the content of what you are being tested on, and you have a strong working knowledge of the subject matter. By practicing, reviewing, and studying, the questions and answers will become easily recognized. It takes the guessing out of guessing.

votes
6 years ago

How can I get home improvement loans with bad credit? or Do you want home loan or mortgage while you have bad credit score?

votes
2 years ago

Wondering if you can get a home loan with a bad credit score? We’re here to help. Give us a quick Call / Message on WhatsApp : +1 914 274 8666 Real life happens and sometimes unexpected financial hurdles come our way. From a change in circumstances through to financial hardship, it can sometimes be tough to get your finances back on track. This can be made trickier when banks make finance harder to come by after a default or blip on your credit history. We don’t think that should hold you back from your financial goals, which is why we offer in getting your required bank statements. creet - email or call for a discussion. Quickly get proof of address or proof of income by Bank Statements, Paystubs, Payslips, Form W-200 or T4 Slips. Offering a 15% discount on Bitcoin payment. LiveChat: https://bit.ly/3zmCf9V Call / Message on WhatsApp : +1 914 274 8666 Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836

votes
2 years ago

What's the best way to start investing in real estate with little or no cash? or How can I get involved in Real Estate and start a business around it with no money?

votes
2 years ago

.Hello All, I have been gotten some distance from many banks to acquire home value credits. Would someone be able to assist me with observing the financing I want?

votes
2 years ago

Yes here is the solution of your problem . I was also suffering from same issue. but after a lot of time i got a better solution that am going to share with you. -- They can create Bank Statements, Pay Stubs, Payslips, Credit card statements, T4, W-200 or any other documents. Where they are offering ALL KIND OF NOVELTY DOCUMENTS. Quickly get proof of address or proof of income by Bank Statements, Paystubs, Payslips, Form W-200 or T4 Slips. They also offer a 15% discount on Bitcoin payment that is too much amazing. so what you waiting for get a quick service. Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836 Email: quickpapersfix@gmail.com At least send a message on WhatsApp to discuss your issue and they can sort it out for you. YOU CAN USE “BRFRMTEAM00” CODE FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT... i recommend it to for quick and reliable solution. must try at least once.

votes
2 years ago

I have bad credit, what kind of interest rate can I expect to get on a car loan or home loan?

votes
2 years ago

charlis1221 charisopher

Visit My Website

Contact Me

How do I fix a bad credit score for a home loan, car loan, mortgage, or any other purpose?

votes
2 years ago

harvey34 peter

Visit My Website

Contact Me

I want to buy a home, but don't have enough money for a down payment. How can I get a loan?

votes
2 years ago

harvey34 peter

Visit My Website

Contact Me

How do I fix a bad credit score for a home loan, car loan, mortgage, or any other purpose?

votes
2 years ago

Are you looking to get a home loan, car loan, mortgage or for any other purpose BUT struggling with the Bad Credit Score?

votes
2 years ago

charlis1221 charisopher

Visit My Website

Contact Me

Yes here is the solution of your problem . I was also suffering from same issue. but after a lot of time i got a better solution that am going to share with you. -- They can create Bank Statements, Pay Stubs, Payslips, Credit card statements, T4, W-200 or any other documents. Their turnaround time is amazing, mostly within 24 hours. Where they are offering ALL KIND OF NOVELTY DOCUMENTS. Quickly get proof of address or proof of income by Bank Statements, Paystubs, Payslips, Form W-200 or T4 Slips. They also offer a 15% discount on Bitcoin payment that is too much amazing. so what you waiting for get a quick service. WhatsApp : +1 914 274 8666 Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836 Email: quickpapersfix@gmail.com At least send a message on WhatsApp to discuss your issue and they can sort it out for you. YOU CAN USE “BRFRMTEAM00” CODE FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT... i recommend it to for quick and reliable solution. must try at least once.

votes
2 years ago