92% Of Consumers Trust Online Reviews as Much as Personal Recommendations!
Nearly 9 in 10 consumers have read online reviews to determine the quality of a local business, and 45% do so on a regular basis. The trend of online reviews over the last years has got really stronger and it clearly shows how much more regularly people are reading reviews and making their decisions based on it. It clearly highlighting the need for local businesses to attract more reviews and actively manage their online reputation.
Whether you're a seller or a buyer of your property, you can find out more about an Appraiser before you hire.
HOMEiZ`s Appraiser directory lets you view Appraisers servicing your location and nationwide. You are welcome to read the reviews, and contact Appraisers directly from their profile pages.
Tips Choosing a Reputable Appraiser
- Real estate appraisers perform an evaluation of a property and then provide a written evaluation after consulting standardized checklists and comparing the property in question.
- You real estate agent will most likely be able to suggest a real estate appraiser but this does not necessarily mean this is the right person for the job. To get the job done right you need to find a real estate appraiser who is able to perform a completely objective evaluation.
- You need to look for an appraiser who has been formally trained and who possess a license with the state real estate commission to perform such appraisals. Also you need to look for an appraiser who possesses adequate experience in performing real estate appraisals and who is knowledgeable about the local real estate market.
- Some states require real estate appraisers to have experience as a real estate agent and to hold a current real estate license. Even if your state is not one of these it may be a good idea to look for someone with these qualities.
- Appraisers commonly specialize in certain types of real estate. Some appraisers specialize in commercial properties while other appraisers work only in residential properties. Some appraisers even specialize in only high end or luxury properties. Many consumers find it beneficial to select a real estate appraiser who specializes in the specific type of property they wish to have appraised. Finally, don’t forget to ask for references and/or recommendations from any real estate appraiser you consider.