92% Of Consumers Trust Online Reviews as Much as Personal Recommendations!
Nearly 9 in 10 consumers have read online reviews to determine the quality of a local business, and 45% do so on a regular basis. The trend of online reviews over the last years has got really stronger and it clearly shows how much more regularly people are reading reviews and making their decisions based on it. It clearly highlighting the need for local businesses to attract more reviews and actively manage their online reputation.
Whether you're a seller or a buyer, you can find out more about an agent before you hire.
HOMEiZ`s Real Estate Agent directory lets you view real estate agents servicing your location and nationwide. You are welcome to read the reviews, see an agent's current listings and past sales, and contact agents directly from their profile pages.
You can find out how long the agent has been selling real estate from the state licensing authority or you can just ask the agent what you're looking for.
Tips for picking a real estate agent
- A good real estate agent should know about other area properties that are available. Mention a property in your area that's sold recently or is for sale. If the agent knows the property and can give you a few details, that means he or she really knows your area. You want someone like that who's on top of the market.
- All States will have boards that license and discipline real estate agents in those states. Check with your state's regulatory to find out if the agent is licensed and if there have been any disciplinary actions or complaints.
- If the agent calls him/herself a Realtor with a capital "R," that means he/she is a member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- By hiring a Realtor, the most important thing you get is an agent who formally pledges to support the code of ethics.
- Find an agent who will sell your home using a range of marketing tools to get you the best deal possible in a reasonable amount of time, all while charging a fair rate, takes some effort. Interview at least three candidates before you sign any contract.
- Your real estate agent should be tech-savvy enough to help you do a complete search for all of the inventory currently on the market. That includes properties available for sale online listed on 3rd party portals and not just those on the (MLS)multiple listing service.
- Ask the Real Estate Agent for Referrals. Your best source of referral to a real estate professional is going to be someone you know who has bought or sold real estate and was happy with their agent. A friend, a relative, a business associate, a neighbor—anyone you know who has had a good experience with their agent or broker is going to be a good source for you. Ask your source questions about their agent.
- Many Real estate agents operated under, the less the client knows the more powerful we look philosophy. Your Real estate agent must be transparent with a high level of talent to help you truly to understand the process and to involve you in the process. The best real estate agents have always done much more for their clients than simply broker information. The great real estate agents work hard to educate their clients. Educating the client is really the major part of the value proposition.