92% Of Consumers Trust Online Reviews as Much as Personal Recommendations!
Nearly 9 in 10 consumers have read online reviews to determine the quality of a local business, and 45% do so on a regular basis. The trend of online reviews over the last years has got really stronger and it clearly shows how much more regularly people are reading reviews and making their decisions based on it. It clearly highlighting the need for local businesses to attract more reviews and actively manage their online reputation.
Whether you're a property owner looking to refinance your property or a buyer looking to buy a property, you can find out more about a Lender that will help you to obtain a loan.
HOMEiZ`s Lender directory lets you view Lenders servicing your location and nationwide. You are welcome to read the reviews, and contact a Lender directly from their profile pages.
Tips for picking a Lender
- Lenders/brokers provide a valuable service by helping clients find the loans that best suit their needs.
- Finding an honest mortgage broker will make a big different in your monthly payments.
- Before settling on a mortgage, you should shop around to find the best rate available.
- Before making a decision working with a loan broker, you must take the time to talk with at least three of that broker's most recent clients. Ask if they received the same type of loan the broker promised, if the costs were in line with their expectations, if interest-rate lock-ins were obtained without delay and if the closing was smooth and on time. Spent some time shopping for other lenders will help you judge whether the product the broker comes up with is indeed the best deal for you.
- Ask your real estate agent for recommendations to good lenders. Good agents will not limit their referrals to just that in-house lender.
- Some lenders and brokers will try to get you to commit to the loan before providing the Good Faith Estimate. They may charge a fee for applying or try to get you to lock in the rate which you will have to pay for before providing the estimate. So look for a broker who will disclose everything up front without charging you for it.
- Look out for junk fees. These are one of the things that it can be very difficult for the average consumer to identify if at all. Which fees are junk and which are necessary and legitimate. The same fees will vary from lender to lender. Furthermore, many lenders structure their fees differently, so what one lender may bill as two separate items another will charge as a single fee.