HOMEiZ A Media Group LLC, highly respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
1. Information Available Through HOMEiZ.com
We may collect information directly and indirectly from users, as well as from third parties.
a) HOMEiZ aggregates publicly available information from public data companies.
This Public Information may be made available to users through the HOMEiZ.com listing search. HOMEiZ does not verify and cannot guarantee the accuracy of this Public Information.
b) Personal Information, such as information that You provide to HOMEiZ.com or information about Your use of HOMEiZ.com is not part of the Public Information available to users through the HOMEiZ.com.
2. Your personal data, and where?
We do not knowingly collect or process data from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years old.
3. The information we gather
At various times you may give your personal data to us. For example, in order to Make an offer or a request or inquiry from you to a Real estate agent, Real estate broker, Property manager Property management, Property owner or anyone else you may be using HOMEiZ.com services. We may need to know all or some of the following: your full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, your current location, and, in the case of a member's listing, a method of payment. You may also give your personal data to us at other times, such as when registering on the Site or when submitting an advertisement for a property when making an offer, uploading bank letters or and statements, proof of funds. We may also gather information from cookies or web beacons. We also collect IP addresses, mobile device identifier details, your location, navigation and click-stream data, the time of accessing the website, properties you viewed, what you searched for, the duration of your visit, and other details of your activity on the Site. If you ask us to connect with other sites (for example if you ask us to connect with your Facebook account or any other social media website) we may get information that way too. In connection with electronic communications we facilitate through a Site, we use electronic or manual checks to monitor such communications for trust and security purposes. We obtain data from you either by you inputting your personal details, by the automatic collection of information about you as you use the Site, when we speak to you, or from third parties. Third party information may include financial information on property owners and also which we use to prevent and detect fraud, information from your mobile provider if you are accessing the Site over a mobile device or information from a third party such as a social media or where you have asked us to share your data with them.
4. Information you share
Many of our services for example Blog, Community Forum/Advice, listings, let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be index able by search engines, including HOMEiZ.
5. How we use your personal data
Our primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the services you request and those which we believe will optimize your use of the Site (HOMEiZ.com) You agree that we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the services or to support your request
- To contact you with user or service updates
- To send other messages like emails that help us provide our services on the Site
- To assist people, you have done (or have agreed to do) business with.
- To customize, measure, report on and improve our services, content and advertising;
- To promote services related to the Site or those of the HOMEiZ A Media Group LLC.
- To compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- To prevent, investigate or prosecute activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful and
We collate statistics about site traffic, sales and other commercial information which we may pass onto third parties to assist us in improving the services we provide to you. We also use demographic information to tailor the Site and we share that information with third parties so that they can build up a better picture of our customer base and general consumer trends.
If you are a member, we may also display your phone number on the listing itself so that users/members may contact you and to restrict fraudulent behavior. We may also contact you about your account and your use of our services.
6. How We May Disclose Your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to enforce our policies, or where we are permitted to do so by applicable law, such as in response to a request by a law enforcement or governmental authority, or in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect our property, people and other rights or interests.
We may also share your personal data with:
- Another member if you have done business with them;
- A third party performing services on our behalf;
- Companies in the HOMEiZ A Media Group LLC
- Other companies or business entities, for example if we are thinking of a merger with other companies or a sale to that company or business entity; Other companies we work with to feature all or part of our member's property listings or otherwise provide promotional or other services related to our or HOMEiZ A Media Group`s LLC business. This might include featuring your listings and photographs on other websites if we decided to do so.
- Any third party you have asked us to share your personal data with – such as Facebook or any other social media company if you have asked us to connect with your Facebook account or any other social media company; or
- Any legal or governmental entity pursuant to a subpoena or other legal request.
You may have accessed our website through a hyperlink from the website of one of our trading partners. If so, you consent to your personal details and purchase information, including behavioral patterns, being shared with that trading partner in accordance with our contractual relationship with them.
7. Children’s Privacy
HOMEiZ.com is directed to people who are at least 18 years old, and HOMEiZ does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are aware that HOMEiZ has collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 18, please alert HOMEiZ at CustomerCare@HOMEiZ.com and the information will be removed from our system as soon as is reasonably possible. This policy regarding collection of data from children exceeds the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
8. Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
9. For legal reasons
HOMEiZ.COM will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of HOMEiZ.COM, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
10. Reporting a privacy violation
- To file a privacy complaint, please email us at email@example.com
- We do not accept claims on behalf of third parties except in the following situations:
- The individual whose privacy is being violated is a vulnerable individual
- You act as a legal representative for the individual whose privacy is being violated
When emailing a Privacy Complaint, please be clear and concise so that we can identify you within your user account information.
Please specify what is the complaint about.