Agent Community
Agent Community

No one wants to pay their broker a commission split anymore.

A lot of agents feel their brokers aren't doing enough work to earn that commission. Many agents think that 100 percent commission brokers that focus heavily on tech are going to take over the industry and will change dramatically the brokerage business model. Are you one of these agents?

Erezjonathan

HOMEiZ Admin

Agoura Hills, CA

4 years ago

votes
Agent Community
HOMEiZ Admin
posted 4 years ago
latest activity 4 years ago

Norman  Hays

Norman Hays

Norman Hays Brokerage LLC

Visit My Website

Contact Me

The brokerage model is being disrupted and I see many agents who think that way.

votes
4 years ago
Foreclosure  Depot

Foreclosure Depot

Visit My Website

Contact Me

I think that is very true. Why give the broker a big split if you do not use the office services.

votes
4 years ago

Richard Marcus

Visit My Website

Contact Me

The entire real estate industry is shifting to an online business and many brokerages will close their doors and will go fishing.

votes
4 years ago
John De Palma

John De Palma

De Palma investment Partners

Visit My Website

Contact Me

Only brokers who will give a true training and raise the value of the agent will survive.

votes
4 years ago
Ben Levine

Commercial brokers have more value to the agents than residential brokers.

votes
4 years ago
KOBE RON

KOBE RON

KOBERON Management

Visit My Website

Contact Me

If I was a real estate agent I will first verify first what my broker can give me not what I can give to my broker.If I see value in that brokerage than I do not mind to have a small split.

votes
4 years ago

Many brokers I know are lazy and are not even in the office.

votes
4 years ago