Agent Community
Agent Community

What do realtors do to "market" a house beyond putting it on the MLS and open houses?

ronproperties100

Ron James

Ron Managment LLC

Woodland Hills, CA

6 years ago

1 votes
Agent Community
Ron James
posted 6 years ago
latest activity 6 years ago

John De Palma

John De Palma

De Palma investment Partners

Visit My Website

Contact Me

There are a lot of agents that get the listing, put a sign up and place the home on MLS. If you are hiring one of these agents , then you may find yourself on the market forever or at least a very long time. Realtors today must change with market. Your realtor should focus on a heavy internet presence marketing their homes.

votes
6 years ago

Deleted User Deleted User

Visit My Website

Contact Me

You will need someone with a lot of internet exposure. With over 90% of home shoppers starting their search online, you have to be all over the internet.

votes
6 years ago
Megan Mclaughlin

Megan Mclaughlin

Mclaughlin Homes

Visit My Website

Contact Me

Wow - this has to be the number one question at a listing presentation.Internet and Social Media is 99% of advertising in addition to the MLS services. Last but not least, never underestimate person to person networking in the town or community you live in. That also moves property.

votes
6 years ago